Board certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization*
Before life in the courtroom, Beau Sinclair worked for IBM as a marketing analyst, manager and eventually ended his career as a Global Offering Executive, responsible for IBM’s personal systems business. Through his extensive career at IBM, Mr. Sinclair gained a high level of knowledge regarding analysis, mediation and negotiation. The experience he gained through his career reflects in his law practice today.
Beau received his undergraduate degree in Organizational Behavior from Concordia College in St. Paul, Minnesota, and went on to acquire his Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Texas at Dallas. In 2000, Beau earned his Juris Doctorate degree from the Texas Wesleyan University School of Law (now known as Texas A&M University School of Law), graduating first in his class and demonstrating the work ethic that would come to define Sinclair Law Office, PC.
Achievements/ Involvement Include:
- Board Certified in Family Law through the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- A member of the State Bar of Texas, and the Smith County Bar Association
- Member of the State Bar of Texas Family Section
- Member of Family Law Section of the Smith County Bar Association
- Prior Chair of the Family Law Section of the Smith County Bar Association
- Husband, Father, Grandfather and Friend